HEIGHTSWORK (Pvt) Ltd, Provides highest quality service to our clients. We build long-term value for our customer’s through the strength of our superior quality and commitment to the highest standards, with our cutting edge, innovative inspection and cleaning methods and rope access techniques, challenging architectural details are managed safely and affordably.
At HEIGHTSWORK (Pvt) Ltd, we believe in delivering services that maintain our client’s assets, improves efficiency and protects both people and equipment. We are committed to the environment and improving the standards for health and safety in the industry. We hold a strong internal safety record which is testimony to our commitment and an achievement that all at HEIGHTSWORK (Pvt) Ltd, are proud to be part of.
We aspire to make HEIGHTSWORK (Pvt) Ltd, the Sri Lanka’s premier service company, focused on dedicated to delivering effective, efficient, respectful service with integrity and accountability using both proven and innovative methods. We seek to produce healthy financial rewards for investors as we provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in we operate, and in everything we do, we strive to act with honesty, openness, fairness and integrity.
We will be the most valued service company of all our customers, capture opportunities and make things happen. Do things better than anyone else in our industry. The first company to force legal acts in Sri Lanka on Health and Safety and regulations that’s been missed by the local legislations and authority, and our vision is to work and implement international standards, and to create our own standards that meets international requirements and above to be recognised and to be accepted locally and word wide.
At the heart of our success, are the people of HEIGHTSWORK. Heights Work is a real investor in people with ongoing training programs that cover internal apprenticeship and ongoing training, on the job mentoring and third party training courses. Heights Work commitment to our staff has ensured that we have built an incredibly high level of technical knowledge. This is added to continually by the addition of experienced industry personnel and our great retention rates.
HEIGHTSWORK (Pvt) Ltd, is the only company based in Sri Lanka having IRATA qualified Rope Access Technicians Level 1, 2 & 3 & LEEA certified lifting gear inspectors who can perform the Anchor load testing lifting equipment inspections and examinations.
Our multinational team members are trained to meet international standards and guidelines, such as British Standards, API Standards, LOLER, OSHA, LEEA, IRATA etc. Well Experienced in industrial Rope Access.
• IRATA, Level I, (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
• IRATA, Level II, (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
• IRATA, Level III, (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
• LEEA Part 1 Group 1 (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association)
• LEEA Part 1 Group 2 (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association)
• LEEA Lifting Gear General (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association)
• ASNT, Level II, UT (Ultrasonic Testing) American Society of Non Destructive Testing
• ASNT, Level II, MT (Magnetic Particle Testing) American Society of Non Destructive Testing
• ASNT, Level I, ET (Eddy Current Testing) American Society of Non Destructive Testing
• ABS, BV, DNV, GL and LR Approved external specialist for NDE/NDT
• PTW Trained Level 2 (Permit To Work)
• Offshore Survival including HUET
• UAE Government approved lifting equipment inspector
• API RP 4G competent derrick inspectors
HEIGHTSWORK- Climbing Professionals
|Language||En, Sn, Tm|